Committed to Financial Integrity
Nonprofit Approval Information
PassionLife is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization.
PassionLife is exempt from tax under Internal Revenue Code section 501(a) by reason of being an organization described in section 501(c)(3). PassionLife has also been recognized as a public charity under section 509(a)(1) by reason of being recognized as an association of churches under section 170(b)(1)(A)(i).
All gifts we receive are tax deductible. PassionLife does not receive any government funding. Instead, our funding is sustained by the generosity and sacrifice of donors.
Thank you for entrusting us with your charity. In return, we make the following pledge:
- We will use every gift received for the purpose in which it is intended.
- We will strive to produce life-changing impact with your gift and work to show you this return on your investment.
- We will be transparent regarding all our finances.
- We will follow standards of excellence in financial management, accounting and reporting.
- We will live on modest salaries and benefits to reflect the priority and urgency of the mission.
Following these principles, we hope to maintain your trust as a donor and create a PassionLife Fellowship of glad givers and faithful workers committed to bring the Gospel of Life to the neediest places on earth. Thank you.
Recognizing PassionLife’s mission to churches worldwide, the IRS identifies PassionLife as an association of churches, under section 170(b)(1)(A)(i). As such, we are not required by law to file a 990. However, PassionLife’s Board of Directors, as a matter of transparency and stewardship, performs an independent annual review which is available to the public upon request.